By using the service, you promise us that
If you do not agree or are unable to make this promise, you must not use the Service. In such case, you must contact the support team via online chat or email to (a) request deletion of your account and data.
“Process”, in respect of personal data, includes to collect, store, and disclose to others.
- Caldar Mall Africa, a company registered in Nigeria, will be the controller of your personal data.
- We collect data you give us voluntarily (for example, an email address). We also collect data automatically (for example, your IP address).
- You may be asked to provide us information about yourself when you register for and/or use the Service. This information includes: first name, phone number, email (together “Required Information”), last name, photo, address details, working hours etcTo use our Service and register an account, you will need to provide Required Information. You will be able to use the Service even if you do not give this data to us, but some Service’s functionality may be limited to you (for example, if you do no register an account, you will not be able to chat with other users, post product, see contact details of other users). Sometimes you may also need to provide to us additional information in the communication with our Support Team in order to fulfil your request (for example, if your account was previously blocked, we may ask you to confirm your identity by providing an ID document).
- We collect data about your referring URL (that is, the place on the Web where you were when you tapped on our ad).
- We collect data from your device. Examples of such data include language settings, IP address, time zone, type and model of a device, device settings, operating system, Internet service provider, mobile carrier, hardware ID.
- We record how you interact with our Service. For example, we log the features, and content you interact with, how often you use the Service, how long you are on the Service, what sections you use, how many products you watch.
- When you make payments through the Service, you need to provide financial account data, such as your credit card number, to our third-party service providers. We do not collect or store full credit card number data, though we may receive credit card-related data, data about the transaction, including date, time and amount of the transaction, the type of payment method used